May 1, 2010

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I screamed at Alexis today. I am just so frustrated with her. She is compelled to eat. I used to be able to keep her eating under control by having the fridge locked and then I gated off the kitchen. Because our family is too big to fit around the kitchen table, we have moved to the dinning room table. I have a 23 month old who doesn't eat enough so I set her plate out on the dinning room table to let her eat when she feels like it. However, Alexis zones in on it and eats the food before her sister can finish her meal. Ugh!!! If Alexis had it her way she would eat and eat and eat. I just don't want her to be so over weight she is unable to do anything. She already believes she is limited in some ways.

I don't know how to stop her...

No comments:

Post a Comment