May 26, 2010

I Will Share

A while ago I spent the whole month teaching the  lesson, "I Will Share" from the manual
"Behold Your Little Ones". It worked for a little while but has gotten worse since then. 
Alexis will take a toy from her younger siblings and tell them, "I will share." Of course her sharing is one sided. Today was really bad. Alexis did not want her sister to have any toys. I can only take screaming for so long from anyone.
I know that they love each other and have good times. It just feels that lately that is far and in between. 
 
I got a note from school saying that Alexis' behaviors were a yellow for the day because she was eating her classmates' food. I don't know what to tell her teachers because I struggle with that one too. Apparently it is more one sided "I will share."

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring blog you have here! So honest and heartfelt. I've really enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete