Feb 28, 2010

Special Olympics


Alexis participated in the freestyle assisted with flotation and the backstroke assisted with flotation. She got third in both races. We are so proud of her. When it comes to swimming she doesn't go very fast because she doesn't want to get out of the pool.
Showering after the race. She hates showers. I made her smile for me.
After wards with part of her cheer team. Grandma Burton, Grandpa Burton, Daddy and Emily had left by the time we took our picture.
The proud winner. She always says, "I win! I win!" I love Special Olympics. I get emotional every time.


1 comment:

  1. That's so great she is involved in Special Olympics! One year when I was in college I heped coach special olympic swimming. It was SUCH a neat experience! (And I agree- even though I obviousl didn't have a child in them, it was very emotional to be a part of!)

    ReplyDelete