Jun 22, 2010

Support

Alexis had her second outing with her worker (I don't remember the official title). She took Alexis out to the Humane Society. While there they worked on  Alexis not talking to strangers and not touching other people. Alexis had a good time. She bugged me all morning until it was time for her to go.

Last week was the first visit and the worker stayed in our home and played with Alexis so that they could get comfortable with each other. I was able to get the dishes done while they worked. I asked the worker what I am supposed to do during their time together and she told me whatever I wanted to do.

I am so thankful for all of the support that I have been given since Alexis was discovered to be Special Needs.

1 comment:

  1. I have developmental therapist people come in 2 days a week. It used to be everyday but when she got into school and now that summer is here we backed off some. I love it. It is so nice to have a little break and some adult conversation too. Taylor also responds to commands and tasks so much better to someone else. Enjoy it. So glad the cast is off too. Taylor fell off a couple of years ago too at horse therapy, we were lucky.

    ReplyDelete