Aug 5, 2009

1p36 Conference

I am so grateful for the opportunity that my family had to go to the conference in Indianapolis this year. We found out about it about a week or so before it was held. I had to get my doctor's permission to go because I am due at the end of this month. I am so glad we got to go.

It was great meeting and seeing the other families and children. It was great to feel apart of a community that knew what your trials were like. I was concerned that our family wouldn't have a lot to offer because Alexis' complications don't seem that severe however, that is not the case. What I learned is that we can all benefit from each other no matter what.

Thank you to those who put their time and effort into planning this conference. I hope to be able to attend every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment